Monday, September 19, 2011

SEPTEMBER 18-19 2011

I had more than one dream, but yeah.

First one, we were driving through the dark in the woods, on a trail, not a road. Sure, that'd be fun and all, but i'm terrified of the dark and my fear seemed to exist in this dream.

What made is 'strange' ... er... was that the entire forest was a dark, black-red colour... As though everything was tinted red.

And we were fleeing from something (my mom and I, she was driving) though I'm not sure WHAT it was... At all. Though I could hear it, crashing through the trees and roaring. Suddenly, the truck was hurled through the trees, and we died...

My next dream began at school.... My school, though it was slightly distorted.

I was scared in this dream as well, and I went outside the school, and there were people there... They were dangerous looking, evil, really. I fled inside (with a few other people) and we had to board up the school.

Turns out this is one of my famous 'zombie' nightmares.

I kept running down hallways and more of them would appear, until finally, the entire school was full of zombies, somehow.

I then, after being cornered, jumped from the window of the second story and I guess I died, though I woke up just as I hit the ground.

Should probably post my greatest... or... worst, zombie nightmares ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment