Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SEPTEMBER 12-13 2011

Perhaps a bit of background would help you to understand this dream, before I share it.

My brother is dead, and has been for just over ten years (at the time this was written), and though I'd like to say I've 'moved on', I will never forget him, and I do get down sometimes because of it.

Anyway. Moving on to the dream.

I was standing in a field. There was a stream to the right of me, a little ways away, and it traveled down from a mountain before winding away in to a forest, as far as my eyes could see. There was, at the beginning, no one around me. So me being me, too dumb and too curious, I just decided to walk around. Walk, without a limp, which is a lot for me. I wasn't crippled in my dream, which was a happy freedom in itself.

Continuing in the dream, my back was to the stream when I thought I had heard something.

I turned, and I saw him. He looked the same in the dream as he had before he had passed, happy and excited and looking at the future and nothing less. He smiled at me in the dream, and I felt some strange warmth enter me. It was really incredible.

We then preceded to talk, about his journeys and travels across the dead and all kinds of magical things.

When I woke up?

If life was as good as my dreams then I wouldn't want to sleep as much as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment