Thursday, September 15, 2011

SEPTEMBER 14-15 2011

So let me try to explain this dream...

I don't remember it as much as I do some of my others, but I remember it enough to write a little about it.

It starts out in my grandparents house, or some kind of weird version of it, as it was slightly distorted. My grandparents and family were sitting in the living room and they were acting sort of weird (my grandparents, not my immediate family). My aunt, uncle, and 1 year old cousin was also there...

So finally we managed to ask them what was going on and they explained that they were gonna be 'attacked' by someone... Or at least, he wanted to 'attack' them.

I have no idea how this dream came about...

There was a name for that someone but I can't remember it for the life of me.

Anyway... The setting then changed to the library at my school... And I wondered if my grandparents' phone was 'bugged' so I managed to tactfully convince my mom to let me drive to a friend's house... Where I called the police and told them to "drive around" in case something bad happened.

Then the dream 'restarted' and all the people changed to members of GT, a site I go on, and what made it even more weird is that we were all aware what was going on...

That person was walking around just outside, and the dream "skipped" again.

The setting became a giant fort made of trees and sticks and I was hiding and everyone else was turned in to slaves... The people then became mixed with members from other sites I go on, and some GT-ers too.

I don't know how it got weirder, but somehow the dream "switched" and I'd manage to piss that guy off, and his buddies, and the next thing I know is I'm getting kicked in the ribs and I semi-wake up from that, and my site is hurting a lot, before I fall back asleep...

And I'm running as far as I can from that place, and several other people have escaped too...

And while running my mom said my name and I woke up immediately... Which is weird, cuz a fire alarm could go off and I wouldn't wake up. xP

Anyway! that's all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment